The nearest international arrival ports are:
• London Heathrow Airport 36 miles (58km)
• St Pancras EuroStar 40 miles (65km)
• London Luton Airport 60 miles (95km)
• Birmingham Airport 72 miles (98km)
• London Gatwick Airport 76 miles (98km)
• London Stansted Airport 90 miles (145km)
Many guests find that it is convenient to be met in person at the airport or Eurostar terminus and to travel to Oxford by private transfer.
This service is available for a supplement and it is particularly cost effective if you arrive as a private group.
It is also possible to travel to Oxford from:
• Heathrow Airport by bus (departures every 30 minutes, journey time 80-90 minutes)
• Heathrow Airport by train (change trains at London Paddington Station)
• Gatwick Airport by bus (departures every 60 minutes, journey time 120-150 minutes)
You may like to stay in our central London studio room at the end of your course before your journey home. This is a 5-minute walk from London St. Pancras station for the International Eurostar terminal and for direct trains to London Heathrow, Gatwick and Luton airports. You can also take fast trains from nearby Euston and Kings Cross stations to northern England, Scotland and Wales.